Serves clients by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services. Provide leadership to sales associates. Create and execute mid-and short-term marketing strategies for B2B offerings to support organizational sales.
All responsibilities are to be performed within Delaware Audio Visual Integration & Design sales policies and specifications.
- Responsible for meeting sales goals and profit requirements as set forth by the company President.
Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related client documents; consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel.
Submit high quality proposals to clients within 3 to 5 days.
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential clients; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
Identifies current and future client service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and established clients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensure integrated efforts and provide feedback and direction to staff regarding strategic planning, goals and objectives for overall company and individual performance.
- Responsible for completion of timely sales reports and projections as required.
- Communicate sales and marketing issues to other members of the management team.
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations
- Responsible for representing the product to clients and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Able to convey client requirements to Product Management teams.
- Attend job meetings as required.
- To lead by example, adhere to highest ethical standards and create a positive work environment.
- Effect change as needed to make for a pleasant working environment, a value-added client resource, and a profitable business concern.
- Moderate amount of travel to client and vendor sites.
- Perform functions outside of normal job requirements when required for the successful operation of the company
Measurement Tool to Establish Skill Level:
- Quarterly performance reviews
- Possess a thorough understanding of client relations, marketing and communications.
A “people person” possessing strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
Client focused with a “can-do” attitude
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities
Self motivated self starter requiring little supervision
Positive attitude and a motivator
Confident decision maker
- Conscience of deadlines and time constraints
- Valid driver’s license
- Good standing driving record
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook
Willingness and availability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
CTS certification preferred
Director-level experience in marketing and several of B2B marketing experience.