Signage Installation – Commercial Displays – LCD & LED Screens – Video Walls
Delivering stunning commercial grade LED video walls, dynamic electronic displays, and more
If you run a business, hotel, restaurant, store, school, or hospital, then you understand that getting your message out to the right audience is key to your continued growth and success. With the endless progress of technology, it can be difficult for organizations to pinpoint which channel is best suited for their messaging needs. That is where an expert systems integrator can help.
Modern advertising is far cry from the Mad Men era – and digital signage is leading the charge. As the fastest growing systems integrator in the area, DAV specializes in commercial grade video walls, dynamic displays, and other digital signage solutions.
We are familiar with all the latest AV technology and will listen closely to your needs to determine the best solution for you.
The expert AV integrators at Delaware Audio Visual can help your business make a lasting impression on customers, clientele, and employees by integrating dynamic digital signage technology.Contact Us
What is Digital Signage?
The term “digital signage” encompasses all forms of electronic displays used for informational or advertising purposes, including LED video walls and other displays that use images, text, videos, or web content. Digital signs are typically controlled by a computer or playback device using certain software and connected to large commercial grade displays like plasma or LCD TVs.
Benefits of Digital Signage
There are numerous advantages to incorporating digital signage into your corporate space. Common reasons businesses and organizations choose to install electronic displays include:
- Dynamic, eye-catching displays
- Minimal to no cost to update.
- Easy to use and flexible.
- Reduces paper waste/more environmentally friendly.
- Ability to create custom content for target audience.
Digital Signage Applications
The many uses of digital signage equipment, systems and software make this technology highly valuable to a diverse range of businesses and companies. Video walls, electronic displays and other digital signage solutions can be found in a wide range of industries, including:
- Corporate. Incorporating digital signage into the workplace is a fantastic way to take your corporate environment to the next level. Commercial grade LED video walls and lobby display solutions will help build your brand, foster communication amongst your team, and impress potential clients and partners.
- Education. For schools and universities, electronic displays can help students and faculty communicate campus wide. Modern connectivity such as this can also help woo prospective students, parents, and visitors by showing that you are in touch with state-of-the-art technology and committed to reducing your environmental impact by cutting back on paper and plastic waste.
- Retail. Engage your customers with interactive solutions and eye-catching displays. Digital signage in the retail space is commonly used to inform or advertise available services. Bright LED or plasma displays ensure that your message is seen and remembered.
- Hospitality. Enhance your guests’ stay by offering self-check-in kiosks, electronic interactive maps, real-time traffic/weather reports, announcements, and other state-of-the-art digital signage solutions that soar your establishment well above the competition.
- Healthcare. Hospitals, doctors’ offices and other medical facilities can provide the latest technological advances in digital AV applications, including touchscreen room-finding assistance, patient sign-in, waiting room entertainment and procedure update monitors, and internal collaboration networking that promotes an atmosphere of caring through communication among patients and staff.
- Transportation. Whether for the public or private sector, transportation digital signage solutions offer a cost effective and environmentally friendly way for operators to inform passengers, communicate with drivers, and ensure smooth service.
There are many other industries which can greatly benefit from digital signage solutions. To learn how your business can profit from custom A/V equipment and systems, contact a sales consultant at Delaware Audio Visual today.